Professional translator and interpreter
I am one of the lucky ones, as I turned my passion into a career...
A sort of mission, too.
It simplifies communication, helps overcome language
barriers and opens up new opportunities.
Thanks to my university studies and many long-term stays abroad,
I have gained exceptional linguistic and intercultural skills.
My business environment knowledge was obtained
thanks to an Assistant position in a UK company specialised in plastic recovery
and as an Assistant Contract Manager for a US tour operator in Italy.
In 2011, I started my freelancing business. Every day, I help other freelancers
and small companies as we share common goals and values.
The companies can make themselves known on new markets and expand their sales.
I regularly work in Slovakia and abroad and I am a lifelong learner.
Since 2013, I have been part of the Slovak association of Translators and Interpreters.
In your native language, everything seems easier.
Your customers will surely appreciate your attention to detail. Find the common language with your clients and be a step ahead of your competitors.
It will be my pleasure to help you.
What will you get?
No intermediaries, additional costs or communication
delays. I reply personally to all e-mails and requests.
Except for translation and interpreting services,
I can provide you with additional resources,
e.g. information on some particular market,
client behaviour specific to a certain culture etc.
I always ensure that the client feels unique.
I provide a free consultation and prepare a proposal.
After its acceptance, I keep the client informed
throughout the project and, after the delivery
or after the interpreting event is over, I keep in touch.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
No one remains without feedback.
I answer every e-mail within a very short time.
During the translation process,
I search for information
from many sources, but I also stay in touch
with the client and ask questions in order
to attain the highest quality of the target text.
– instructions for use, technical specifications, safety sheets,
transport documentation, patents, company documentation
– catalogues, flyers, promotional material, presentations, website texts,
commercial contracts, advert texts, newsletters,
product descriptions for e-shops
Fields of specialisation:
• economy • textile • fashion and shoes • cosmetics • optics •
• chemistry • metallurgical industry • engineering • rubber and plastics •
• tourism • electronics • accountancy • marketing •
• human resources and psychology •
- Real-time simultaneous reproduction
of speech from one language to another.
- Where this type of interpreting is used: workshops,
conferences, courses and similar events.
- Interpreting from one language to another after the entire
speech or a part of it has been reproduced. The interpreter
does not interrupt the speaker, but rather takes
notes during the speech and reproduces it afterwards.
- Where this type of interpreting is used: fair trades,
business meetings, press conferences, visits of the production plants.
- Assistance and help in communication in everyday situations.
- Where this type of interpreting is used: business trips,
informal meetings and similar. The interpreting service
is available in the Slovak Republic and abroad.
- Revision of translated text by native speakers;
- Translation quality assessment.